[opencms-dev] Cannot open directory /sites

Arcady Ivanov arc at help0.ru
Thu Jun 26 12:13:24 CEST 2008

Arcady Ivanov пишет:
> Hello.
>
> OpenCMS 7.0.4, Tomcat 6.0.16.
>
> Have a strange problem in the Workplace.
>
> I can change "site" to any site, that I have, for example
> "/sites/default", "/sites/test",... and next I can work with
> subdirectories.
> If I change "site" to "/", then I cannot receive subdirectories of
> "/sites".
> When I press on "/sites" in Explorer view of directories, I have
> screen refresh, but cannot go into subdirectory structure.
> The directory "/system" have no such problems.
> Everything is published. No lock on resources.
> No suspicious messages in logs.
>
> Can anybody give me advice?

The problem demonstrates itself in another way:
When I am triying to Lock directory "/sites" I receive the message:
Not enough permissions to execute the operation on the resource "/sites"
Required permissions are: '+w'.

I am logged as root administrator. Permissions for admin for "/sites"
have "+w".
On another instance of OpenCMS I have no such problem.

--
ó Õ×ÁÖÅÎÉÅÍ. é×ÁÎÏ× áÒËÁÄÉÊ.