[opencms-dev] Schema Differences between 6.x and 7.x

Andrew Myers AMyers at hrv.org.au
Fri Jun 27 01:57:39 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to restore a database backup of opencms however I'm not sure
what version of opencms my export is from.

As an exmaple the columns in cms_users in the backup are:

USER_ID
USER_NAME
USER_PASSWORD
USER_DESCRIPTION
USER_FIRSTNAME
USER_LASTNAME
USER_EMAIL
USER_LASTLOGIN
USER_FLAGS
USER_INFO
USER_ADDRESS
USER_TYPE

However elsewhere I have a cms_users table (which is from OpenCms 7.0.1)
which has these columns:

USER_ID
USER_NAME
USER_PASSWORD
USER_FIRSTNAME
USER_LASTNAME
USER_EMAIL
USER_LASTLOGIN
USER_FLAGS
USER_OU
USER_DATECREATED

Is anyone able to tell me if the the first one likely to be from 6.x?

Many Thanks,
Andrew.

Disclaimer:
This e-mail including any attachments may contain confidential information and is subject to copyright.
Its contents may not be quoted or republished in any form without Harness Racing Victoria's written permission, except in the case of HRV authorised media releases.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.
If you believe you received this email in error, please delete and destroy all copies and immediately notify the sender by return e-mail.
Harness Racing Victoria respects your privacy. Our privacy policy can be accessed from our web site: www.harness.org.au/vic