[opencms-dev] What's in a sibling?

Martin Wunderlich mwunderlich at salesforce.com
Wed Jul 2 18:14:22 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Just to follow up on the recent discussion on siblings, I just want to check, if I understand the concept correctly. I had thought that a sibling is basically a clone of the original page. But once created, is it still linked to the original? And does it change when the original changes? What sort of things are people using siblings for?

Sorry about these high-level questions. I  am hoping that siblings might be a solution to our problem with managing the site for several English-speaking locales.

Cheers,

Martin