[opencms-dev] Apache: Error when login in as user from an sub-orgunit

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Wed Jul 9 02:35:53 CEST 2008

HI

I am having serious problems getting my productive site running with Apache.

I followed the howto precisly but the first difference is, that the
ProxyPass ! for export and resources isn't working (no css loaded for
Administration-View) so I changed ! to httP:127.0.0.1:8080/resources
(and export as well). I dont know why the HowTo isnt working as described.

Anyway, my big problem is, that I am getting a tomcat error in the main
two views (navigation tree and explorer) when I am trying to log in as a
user that resides in a sub-orgunit (login in as Admin works just fine).
Putting the ! back in for ProxyPass didn't help.

I am using 7.0.5 and don't have any ideas where to look at. The log just
says it cannot find certain files.

thansk in advance