[opencms-dev] Apache: Error when login in as user from an sub-orgunit

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Fri Jul 11 23:25:13 CEST 2008

I still have this problem but I was able to locate the it a little bit.

The Catalina log file is givign an error each time I log in with the
suborgunit-account
    org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: cannot read
resource "".

I then checked the configuration of my orgunit but I gave it a resource
/sites/mysite as resource folder.

Would be great if someone knows whats wrong here

regards
-- Marc