[opencms-dev] Direct edit on JSP

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Wed Jul 9 10:37:40 CEST 2008

Hi Florian!

Actually I am meeting the same needs. We plan to use OpenCms for two
different needs: pure Web Content Management with powerfull OpenCms
template features, and basic content _publishing_.
For that second situation, we would like users to be able to upload
their pure html pages but still, that would be great to have the
possibility to modify these pages online. Today if they upload html
pages, these will have to be edited by sourcecode, which sounds strange
to me.

A side question could be: is there a way to massively "import" simple
html pages into OpenCms templates so that a full site could become
editable?

Thanks!

Olivier