[opencms-dev] Opencms 7 + mod_JK + JBoss 4 configuracion problem

Chema F chemaff at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 08:58:19 CEST 2008

Opencms 7 + mod_JK +  JBoss 4 configuracion problem

I have a problem to configuration Opencms 7.0.3 + mod_JK +  JBoss 4
With this configuration works fine :

File jk.conf :
JkMount /opencms_uno/* router

File opencms-system.xml :

http://www.midominio.com/opencms_uno
/sites/sbnn/

url :
http://www.midominio.com/opencms_uno/opencms/system/login/

But, with this other don't works :
File jk.conf :
JkMount /aplicaciones/opencms_uno/* router

File opencms-system.xml :

http://www.midominio.com/aplicaciones/opencms_uno
/sites/sbnn/

url :
http://www.midominio.com/aplicaciones/opencms_uno/opencms/system/login/

After I created this file with this :
File JBOSS_HOME/deploy/opencms_uno.war/WEB-INF/jboss-web.xml :

  /aplicaciones

But this gives me another error :
A system error reading a resource occured!
Error del servidor 404
No encontrado / Not found

El recurso solicitado "/aplicaciones/opencms_uno/opencms/system/login/" no se encontró en el servidor. /
The resource "/aplicaciones/opencms_uno/opencms/system/login/" was not found on the server.

Probably you used an outdated link or an old bookmark.

If you followed a link on our site, please try it again in a few minutes.