[opencms-dev] How to remove generated XML when exporting HTML files?

Jaleel, Jehan jjaleel at harryfox.com
Fri Jul 11 15:47:56 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I imported some HTML files into openCMS. I modified them using the
Direct Edit feature. Then I exported them out using the "Export
Database" feature.

Now when I go to my HTML files I see that they are not in HTML format
but they are in XML format. The following XML wraps my HTML content...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<pages xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance%22>
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.opencms.org/dtd/6.0/xmlpage.xs
d"> <http://www.opencms.org/dtd/6.0/xmlpage.xsd%22%3E>
<page language="en">
<element name="body">
<links/>
<content><![CDATA[

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can prevent openCMS from doing
this?

I am putting plain HTML in so I want plain HTML out.

Thanks for any help,
Jehan