[opencms-dev] Permalink pointing to different server

djano djanousek at iesabroad.org
Fri Jul 11 16:49:49 CEST 2008

I am running OpenCMS 7.0.3 which I installed locally and migrated up through
SQL Server to a web server.  Whenever I try to copy and/or move a file on
the web server, the permalink within the copy resource box is pointing back
towards my local machine and not the web server on which is resides.

Where would the setting be at to correct the permalink path so that it is
pointing to the appropriate server and not back at my local machine?  I am
assuming that this is hardcoded by default within a config file somewhere
ans wasn't changed because I migrated the SQL Server tables rather than
using a clean install on the web server.

Thanks,
Daniel Janousek