[opencms-dev] 7.0.5 context menu in Explorer-view

Щ dsche at rambler.ru
Sun Jul 20 14:29:01 CEST 2008

Hello Pomegranate,

PSAK> search after explorer.js in RFS under
PSAK> opencms/resources/commons/, could
PSAK> it be that it is not there any more?
PSAK> If yes, you shall restore it from VFS or copy it from your previous
PSAK> 7.0.4 installation to 7.0.5 installation and restart your app server.

I have file
\Tomcat\webapps\opencms\resources\commons\explorer.js
in my RFS
I tried to replace explorer.js from 7.0.4, restarted app server, error
but was the same.
Also I removed explorer module in 7.0.5 using Administration and
imported explorer module from 7.0.4, restarted application server.
Error was the same.

Does this error happenning with me only?
I have not found such bug in bugtracker.
I installed 7.0.5 at another PC and tested. I have the same error :(
7.0.4 works fine.

What modules I shall restore from 7.0.4 that the context menu will
work?
Only org.opencms.workplace.explorer_7.0.3.zip ?
Or smth else?

--
Best regards,
 Щ                            mailto:dsche at rambler.ru