[opencms-dev] WebDAV: copy to online-DB

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Sun Jul 20 18:06:14 CEST 2008

Hello

I would like to know it it is possible to configure the webdav-support
in the way that the content is copied to the offline AND online
database? It would be great if I could even configure this for a
particular folder.

I need this, because we (Online-Raceing-Community) are providing big
files for download and usually these files are first downloaded to the
server by the server-administrators who are not editors (they are not
working with OC at all). To simplify the process of putting those files
to the Homepage I mapped a folder via webdav on the the remote-server
and the administrators can now place the files directly in the
OC-Database but right now those files still have to be published. That's
what I want to change.