[opencms-dev] Packet for query is too large - my.cnf doesn't fix

Uwe König u.koenig at ifu.com
Thu Jul 24 09:09:54 CEST 2008

Hi Brad,

> anything over 1mb via the upload applet in the opencms management console.

Please check if the error occurs also when you don't use the upload applet and use the simple HTTP-upload instead. You can adjust the upload-method in your preferences.
Best regards,

Uwe König

--
Uwe König <u.koenig at ifu.com>

--
ifu Hamburg - material flows and software

ifu Institut fuer Umweltinformatik Hamburg GmbH
Grosse Bergstrasse 219, 22767 Hamburg, Germany
Managing Director: Jan Hedemann, Commercial Register: Hamburg, HRB 52629
www.ifu.com - www.umberto.de - www.sabento.com - www.e-sankey.com