[opencms-dev] Packet for query is too large - my.cnf doesn't fix

Brad Clemmons Jr brad.clemmons at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 19:49:38 CEST 2008

I didn't think to try the HTTP-upload.  I will try that as well.  Thanks
-brad

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:09 AM, Uwe König <u.koenig at ifu.com> wrote:

> Hi Brad,
>
> > anything over 1mb via the upload applet in the opencms management
> console.
>
> Please check if the error occurs also when you don't use the upload applet
> and use the simple HTTP-upload instead. You can adjust the upload-method in
> your preferences.
> Best regards,
>

> Uwe König
>
> --
> Uwe König <u.koenig at ifu.com>
>
> --
> ifu Hamburg - material flows and software
>
> ifu Institut fuer Umweltinformatik Hamburg GmbH
> Grosse Bergstrasse 219, 22767 Hamburg, Germany
> Managing Director: Jan Hedemann, Commercial Register: Hamburg, HRB 52629
> www.ifu.com - www.umberto.de - www.sabento.com - www.e-sankey.com

I am the guardian standing at the gates and evil shall not pass, it will not
cast it shadow on me and mine, and I will not fear it. -bclemmons
"Maj.Haywood:There is a war on. How is it you are heading west?
Hawkeye: Well, we face to the north and, real sudden like, turn left." -
Last of the Mohicans