[opencms-dev] When I click the content icon, there will be double stuffs in context menu

Shuchun Yang shuchun.yang at salesforce.com
Tue Aug 5 03:57:05 CEST 2008

Hey All,

I just add a new xml structured content to my opencms, but the weird thing is when I right click the little icon. The pop-up context menu will display the menu content twice like "Unlock.....Properties....Unlock.....Properties", please check the attachments. Does anyone know the error is about the opencms-module.xml or the related xsd and jsp template files? Thanks!

Sincerely
Shuchun