[opencms-dev] Re strict explorer view

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Tue Aug 12 14:59:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the answer. Actually I was looking at this preferences
for a user for which I will uncheck "self management" (it's a kind of
"validate the offline site before publication" user). That means this
user will not be allowed to modify that settings in preferences and...
that the setting is actually useful :-)

So, it was worth it to ask!

Thanks again,

Olivier