[opencms-dev] Calling "folder synchronize" programmatically

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Tue Aug 12 15:02:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

Just a little follow up to my own question.

You just need to create an object of type CmsSynchronize with a bunch of parameters. I was able to do that in a module and set my class as the export method (in importexport xml file).
Thus, I can have a class that not only export template files but also synchronize "non-template" files.

Olivier

	I would like to call "Synchronize folder" button (only available if you enable "Workplace tools" / "Synchronization settings") programmatically at intervals.
	I have to call it on a specific project (I tested myself that calling "Synchronize folder" on offline and online project would have different results)

	I suppose this can be done with a module, I'll have to finish the nice "OpenCms 7 development" book first ;-)
	But if someone could point me to some resources or examples, that'd be fine.

	Thanks!

	Olivier

	Olivier CHIROUZE
	I&0 Infrastructure

	Volvo Information Technology
	402 avenue Charles de Gaulle	* phone: +33 (0)4.72.96.89.39
	API: VNX 0A0 0 02			6 telecopy: +33(0)4.72.96.76.80
	69635 VĂ©nissieux Cedex - France	* olivier.chirouze at volvo.com <mailto:olivier.chirouze at external.renault-trucks.com>