[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7 and reverse-proxy

Roberto Melino roberto.melino at regulus.it
Tue Aug 5 17:34:44 CEST 2008

I just upgrade to version 7.0.5 of OpenCms from version 6.2.3.
We used to expose over Internet our applications for test through a
reverse-proxy.
Using version 6.2.3 we never had problems. We put the public server name
in configuration and everything is ok.
With version 7.0.5 the application is visible, the workplace is
accessible but, when I try to show a page from workplace, the link is
incorrect: it shows the internal server name and not the public one. Is
there, in this version, some further configuration (other than the
opencms-system.xml), maybe on database?

I suppose there is a bug: the page link is not not built using the
workplace-server or site configuration properties. If it's so, where can
I touch the code to make it work properly?

Thanks
Roberto Melino