[opencms-dev] Redirection failed. Why?

Flex Ferrum flex_ferrum at artberg.ru
Tue Aug 5 18:40:34 CEST 2008

Hello, All.

Currently I am debugging user login/logout for my site. Under FireFox
everything works fine. But under IE when I logout (via
CmsJspLoginBean#logout) I see IE default error page ("Internet
Explorer cannot display the webpage"). I check HTTP traffic between
Explorer and site with http sniffer and find out strange thing. All urls
of my site start with 'http://localhost:8080/'.
HttpResponse#sendRedirect calls with argument '/index.html' or
'/opencms/opencms/index.html' and... explorer tries to redirect to
'http://localhost:8080:8080/index.html'. Why???? Why
'localhost:8080_:8080_'??? What wrong in
settings or somewhere else? Same problem occurred when I try to open
upload from in web-explorer. Corresponding java applet fails with
error message which contains same url.

What's wrong?

--
Best Regards,