[opencms-dev] Cannot create a new resource (M$SQL Server 2005)

Jonne Zutt jonne.zutt.ml at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 21:05:07 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Today I've installed OpenCMS and am curious to try out all of its features.
Unfortunately, I've got stuck just after installing and configuring it.
I downloaded the most recent version and let the installer create a
M$SQL Server 2005 database.
It all seems to work well, but my problem is that, if I select the 'New
resource'
icon, my book says it should display a list of resource types, such as
File / Folder / etc.
In my case I only see a message something like "No entries found".

Is this a known problem and is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Jonne.