[opencms-dev] Change schema type

Guengoeren Guengoeren at acocon.de
Thu Aug 14 11:12:16 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I got a little problem:

I'm using serveral schema types and the good old workplace provides the
possibility to change a document type. But that doesn't seems to work
correctly (or my understanding of this feature is wrong)

Example:
I got two different types: article and list.
Page test.html is an article but i want it to be list, when i choose "change
type -> list" the explorer view shows: type - list but if i get on edit it
still renders the old schema (and ofc with all the previous given values are
still there).

I'm using OpenCMS 7.0.4.

Thanks for reading

Regards