[opencms-dev] Searching for filename

Florian Hopf hopf at synyx.de
Mon Aug 18 14:04:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to set up the search to find files by filename.

When I look into the index with Luke index reader I can see that the
path is already indexed in two fields: path and root. path contains the
untokenized path to the file, root contains the tokenized path with a
boost of 0.0.

Both of these values don't seem to be set in the configuration but seem
to be included by default.

I tried to set the path in the field configuration with no success so
far. Is there any way to set up a field that contains the tokenized path
with a boost other than 0.0?

Anybody succeeded in setting up something like this?

Regards
Florian