[opencms-dev] How to build Alkacon OAMP modules

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 18 16:11:26 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to build comments module from OAMP modules source code.
I have downloaded all sources to Eclipse and god classes working ok, but
cannot work out the ant build.

If I execute build.xml I get the following error:

build.xml:36: Problem: failed to create task or type if

Cause: The name is undefined.

Action: Check the spelling.

Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.

Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

So, it looks like I need to pass a name in for the module somehow?

Regards,

Olli