[opencms-dev] FTP plugin?

Ruben Malchow ruben at khm.de
Sat Aug 23 02:37:41 CEST 2008

oh well, i should watch the list more carefully :)

soooo ... yes, it still exists. but ... why not use webdav?

anyway, for those who re ready endure some pain:

http://disk0.de/opencmsftpd/

as uwe said, it's been gathering some dust and was never really
finished. however, at my current employer, we still use it from time to
time. i even fixed a couple of things in a separate branch, but never
got around to merging it back to this.

with the advent of webdav, it's a thing of the past, anyways.

greetings from beijing

ruben