[opencms-dev] Question about Structured content definitions in the opencms-modules.xml

Goran Skocibusic Goran.Skocibusic at interone.de
Thu Aug 21 14:11:24 CEST 2008

Hello all,

My question is about the Structured content definitions in the
opencms-modules.xml. As I know, you must restart the server always, if you
want to see any changes made in the opencms-modules.xml file.

Is it maybe possible in the version 7.0.5 to add new definitions in the
opencms-modules.xml and see them without a restart of server? Or has a
method existed in versions before 7.0.5?

Otherwise a better way as editing opencms-modules.xml exists. For example
if I add a template to the template-folder, I see it directly in my GUI.
Exists a similar way for Structured content definitions?

Regards,
Goran