[opencms-dev] some questions about setting up opencms dev env

marco reyna marcofnd at prodigy.net.mx
Sat Aug 23 00:27:01 CEST 2008

	Hi :

	I set up opencms with Tomcat 6.1 but i have the next questions about the dev
env :

	1.- Could i just use the cms deployed in tomcat to make development ?

	I downloaded opencms source from the cvs and followed the procedure to build
the project, so i got an opencms.war and some directories and files, but i
have some doubts about wheter or not it is posible to use them to set up an
development envoriment.

	2.- is it posible to use the war and the directories and files to set up an
development environment tu use an ide such as netbeans 6.1 ?

	3.- in case of an afirmative answer to cuestion 2, could you give some
information about the procedure to acomplish it under netbeans 6.1 ?

	thanks lot for your help.