[opencms-dev] problem with internal links

Mathias Lin mathias.conradt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:05:24 CEST 2008

I experience in one 6.2.3. installation that after selecting an internal link
(download file) and back in the editor pane, when I switch to source code
view, the link is not set properly to the right file (although the selection
process went fine until back to the editor pane). Instead, I see something
like:

javascript:void(0);/*1220346042633*/ test <br />

Only happens in one 6.2.3 installation I got running, haven't noticed it
before and doesn't seem that that problem has been there always.