[opencms-dev] OpenCmsVfsFile not published when used as linked Resource

Marc Schlegel my.mailing.lists at gmx.de
Sun Sep 7 13:20:51 CEST 2008

Hi

I've got a problem with a structured content. I have one element which
is mandatory, so I cannot make use of relationrules (for those it has to
be optional) but I thought when I use an OpenCmsVfsFile in a mandatory
field the relation is automatically "strong". But in my case when I
publish the linked resource in this field isnt whereas my optional
fields with a strong relation are (if used).