[opencms-dev] Locales of keys in XSD

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Mon Sep 8 15:23:25 CEST 2008

Hi!

Is there someone who know how we could use locales of keys in XSD files
:

I have a widget like this:

<xsd:annotation>

                        <xsd:appinfo>

                                   <resourcebundle
name="com.myproject.opencms.website.workplace"/>

                                   <layouts>

                                               <layout element="Color"
widget="MultiSelectWidget"

configuration="${key. product.color.choices}" />

                                   </layouts>

                        </xsd:appinfo>

            </xsd:annotation>

And I have 2 properties files: workplace.properties and
workplace_fr.properties.

I'd like the editor window of my XmlContent "product" to suggest in the
select a list of english words when it's edited in english, and a list
of french words when it's edited in french.

Is it possible?

(As I make it, it suggest english words when edited in french...)

I'm on OpenCms7.0.4 / 7.0.5.

Thanks.