[opencms-dev] opencms-dev Digest, Vol 206, Issue 2

Steve Bryan steve at bright-interactive.com
Tue Sep 16 13:22:18 CEST 2008

Hi Kunkun

The Packt book ' OpenCms 7 Development' shows you how to do this.

You need to put your compiled java classes under the module/classes folder
(in the VFS). When you publish the module, the classes are exported to the
RFS under WEB-INF. It is useful to use the Synchronize function when
developing modules. The book describes all this excellently.

Steve