[opencms-dev] ACL logic

Roberto Melino roberto.melino at regulus.it
Wed Sep 17 16:32:15 CEST 2008

Thank you Claus, now I understand the meaning of /overwriting inherited/.
I tried to uncheck the write and publish permission over the directory
to the parent group and I found that it isn't enough: you must unchek
permission to Users group too, even if it isn't in relation with my
groups (probably there is an intrinsic relation between Users group and
groups created by an operator). After this action everything works.
Just a note, in the 6.2.3 version the same login doesn't work!
Bye and thank you again
Roberto