[opencms-dev] BearingPoint OpenCms Workflow2 Module

McGyver Chang mcgyver1122 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:53:22 CEST 2008

Hi list member,
   I followed three steps to install this module.
1. Import the commons, springmanager and workflow2 module via
   OpenCms module import mechanism.
2. Copy opencms-workplace.xml to %OPENCMS_DIR%\WEB-INF\config\
   (replace current configuration)
3. Restart your server.

   However, I got one problem like this:
Uncaught exception thrown in one of the service methods of the servlet:
/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/workplace/admin/workflow2/project_list.jsp.
Exception thrown : java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
com.bearingpoint.opencms.commons.springmanager.SpringManager.getBean(SpringManager.java:160)
    at
com.bearingpoint.opencms.workflow2.stage.ProjectManager.<init>(ProjectManager.java:54)
    at
com.bearingpoint.opencms.workflow2.WorkflowControllerImpl.<init>(WorkflowControllerImpl.java:85)
    at
com.bearingpoint.opencms.workflow2.WorkflowController.<init>(WorkflowController.java:41)
    at
com.bearingpoint.opencms.workflow2.cms.ui.ProjectList.<init>(ProjectList.java:102)
    at
com.bearingpoint.opencms.workflow2.cms.ui.ProjectList.<init>(ProjectList.java:120)
    at com.ibm._jsp._project_5F_list._jspService(_project_5F_list.java:67)
    at com.ibm.ws.jsp.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:85)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)

Do I have to integrate OpenCms with Spring first, or something I lose?
Does anyone have the experience about install this module to share?

Best regards
--

~~ from McGyver ~~