[opencms-dev] 404 Server error with OpenCms 7.0.5

Naga Sivakumar nsivakumar at peak6.com
Tue Sep 30 16:38:11 CEST 2008

All,
                  I have managed to install OpenCms 7.0.5 on JBoss 4.2.2  against MS SQL Server db  -  when I try to login in as Admin, I get the following error

"The requested resource "/opencms/resources/commons/empty.html" was not found on the server.Probably you used an outdated link or an old bookmark."

My guess is that I am missing some  configuration setting - I don't get any error messages in the opencms log file other than this 404 error - I am hoping that someone else has faced this situation before and got around it.

Thanks,
Naga

The  information in this email or in any file attached
hereto is intended only for the personal and confiden-
tial  use  of  the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is  propri-
etary  and  confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that
any  review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited.  This  communica-
tion  is  for information purposes only and should not
be regarded as an offer to sell or as  a  solicitation
of an offer to buy any financial product. Email trans-
mission cannot be guaranteed to be  secure  or  error-
free. P6070214