[opencms-dev] opencms performance

ashok chittela ashokchittela at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:19:05 CEST 2008

HI All,
Here is the major problem i am right now facing in opencms.

I have one site in opencms and there are 4 folders in it.Out of the 4
folders 2 folders contains 80000 articles in it each.
I am trying to move an article from one folder to other folder, Once i
clicked the "Rename/Move" entry in the context menu from then its taking
like 5-10 minutes to show up in other folder.
The performance of the opencms is degraded a lot.

Let me know how to upgrade the opencms performance when it hosts a site
which have thosandas of articles in it.

Your suggestions are appreciated a lot.

Thanks,
Ashok Chittela