[opencms-dev] Configuring or disabling HTML validation inFCKeditor?

Silvan Ari Ari.Silvan at digia.com
Fri Oct 3 12:49:42 CEST 2008

I go back to this case...

It seems that defining customized tags in "FCKConfig.ProtectedSource" is not enough. It protects my customized tags when the HTML page is open in editor and I change between source and WYSIWYG modes. But, when my page is ready and I save it, customized tags are removed. Does it run some kind of HTML cleaning when saving HTML page? How to disable or configure that?

Br, Ari