[opencms-dev] LDAP Module

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Oct 3 20:13:49 CEST 2008

Hi Philip,

yes there is, Shi Yusen and Olivier CHIROUZE have provided a module,
follow this thread:

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=148

I've tested it with OpenLDAP and CAS for SSO, it works, but it has no
support for LDAP groups and if the LDAP Server requires a machine user
to connect, then it won't work, but you can hack into the code to get it
working!

Best,
Arash