[opencms-dev] LDAP Module

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Sun Oct 5 06:01:17 CEST 2008

Yes Arash,

You're right.

I think we can make the OpenCms-LDAP module at least as good as jboss
portal did in next release. We plans to support member settings in
groupOfNames, and perhaps even better, support alias.

And support not anonymous search: default-user bind, search to get the
user's DN, try to bind the user.

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2008-10-03五的 20:13 +0200,Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh写
道: