[opencms-dev] Virtual file system and external database

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Oct 7 19:04:00 CEST 2008

Hi Shivi,

O.K. I'll try to understand what you are looking exactly for ;-)
Lets say, you have a database and you would like to implement a view or
some dynamic views on your data, which is accessible through OpenCms
VFS? right?

O.K: if that's the case, yes you can do it!

If you want to know how, it would be helpful to know more about your
requirements ;-)

best,
arash