[opencms-dev] How to Filter or Query content from xml contents ?

mengjie chen chenmengjie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 18:40:22 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I has a Structured *Content* in a directory. Every product item contains
product_name, product_type, product_price, product_is_retired... etc
So, If these field in SQL, it is easy to do the filter or query. But now
every xml file represent a record at E-R database.

How to get the data accroding to some conditions like query "select * from
products where product_type='ABC' and product_price<=50$ and
product_is_retired=1 ".
Looking foward to your reply as I am so confused.
Please comment it by details.
Thank you!