[opencms-dev] Question about localization files

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Tue Oct 21 22:31:45 CEST 2008

Hi Sergey,

with Tomcat?, not out of the box, not sure, I heard there are some
plugins for eclipse and tomcat, which might make it possible and I think
it it is more an issue for the app server to care about the changes in
the property files (?)! I think if you could reload the OpenCmsServlet,
then it might be possible.

Sorry if I'm totally wrong, I'll give it a try ;-)

*@Experts?*

best,
arash