[opencms-dev] Error while accessing a resource after editing.

Roy Sankar Roy.Sankar at edifixio.com
Thu Oct 23 12:59:18 CEST 2008

[cid:image003.gif at 01C9352C.7EDCC300]

Hello,

I made a template namely - "main_edifixio"(main_edifixio.jsp in the module path "org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo/templates").  Then I created a page called  "TestTemplate.html" with that template and run it successfully.

Then I made some change to the template more specifically on the main_edifixio.jsp page in the following location as showen below and saved it.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01C9352C.7EDCC300]

Now I tried to run the html called "TestTemplate.html" and got the following error-

org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource from path "/RoySite/TestTemplate.html".

If I exit the opencms console or restart the server then I can see the changes.

Please give me proper solution.

Thanks and Regards.

Subrata Sankar Roy

Edifixio India Pvt. Ltd.