[opencms-dev] OpenCMS for E-gov

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 24 16:37:44 CEST 2008

We have used OpenCms for governmental projects for years in the UK :)

I think the issue with coming up with a PAN European open source OpenCms
template set is that regulations are different in each country, so you
probably would end up with a template set per country.

In the UK the requirement for categorization is quite extensive and we have
complemented OpenCms with another commercial product in order to meet that
requirement.

Olli