[opencms-dev] R: R: R: OpenCMS for E-gov

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Wed Oct 29 20:46:46 CET 2008

Hi Rita,

wow, thanks, in fact that's a great news, community power is coming in,
fantastic! :-)

To improve the communication among us with Screen Sharing, Chat, Video
and VoIP, I would like to propose to use DimDim Web Meeting (free or
pro) for OpenCms OpenSocial Project Meetings and our future Webinars ;-)
Perhaps we could get a free Clearspace license for our community project
or use Jira / Confluence for it, hopefully if the project becomes more
concrete.

What you / others think about it?

By the way I'll start to write some use cases and provide some story
boards and diagrams and try to involve some potential business end users
which would like to fund this project too, later more about that during
the upcoming web meeting ;-)

*@All:* By the way it would be helpful to have more real life use cases
from eGov or other public or business sectors too!

Best,
Arash