[opencms-dev] Problem deploying OpenCMS, Version 7.0.5

Robert Brown III rbrown3 at bluebottle.com
Sun Oct 26 19:43:41 CET 2008

Folks:

   I am trying to deploy the OpenCMS on a Glassfish application server.

   The deployment is failing for a really weird reason: I am getting an exception which is saying that "the OpenCMS setup wizard is still enabled"

   This makes no sense to me, though, because I have *not successfully installed* the application! According to your documentation, I am supposed to run this wizard once I have the application deployed and running!

   In other words, I cannot run the setup wizard because the application isn't successfully deployed! And I cannot successfully deploy the application because the setup wizard is enabled! Catch 22!

  Is there a way out of this little vicious circle, or have I found a bug in the distribution???

-RB3