[opencms-dev] Merge new database into existing on

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Sun Oct 26 13:33:53 CET 2008

In the Workplace under Administration / Database (I forget the exact 'path')
there are options to import and export the content database.  You can choose
the path to export from, and you can choose whether or not to include the
/system folder and account information.  Provide that you import into a
version of OpenCms which is the same as or more recent than the version from
which you exported data, you should be fine.

Jon