[opencms-dev] webdav sync, then publish getting tiring

Chirouze Olivier olivier.chirouze at volvo.com
Tue Oct 28 10:09:41 CET 2008

Hi Jack,

Sorry I won't give the answer... But I totally agree with you. Not saying that OpenCms must become a simple "ftp remplacement", but I have situations (for specific sites & projects) where users would love to simply upload their files with WebDAV and get the result in Online project.

It would be great, at least, that the next version of OpenCms includes a config. parameter to change the default WebDAV handler => thus, it would be easy to add a publish task to the webdav upload, just as it is easy today to add things to the static export...

Alkakon developers? ;-)

Olivier