[opencms-dev] Use of <cms:parse> with included jsp files

kk fenghuohou at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 11:41:48 CET 2008

Dear All,

I have a problem with using the <cms:parse> tag on included files.
I have written my customized parserclass to systematically change the id of
a html tag on an existing website. It works perfectly when I use it on a
single page. But if I have a page, which includes other jsps, it fails to
change the content of the included files.

The goal is to use the parse tag only on the main homepage, and all included
files receives the changes..

Is that possible?

thank you for your help.

kunkun