[opencms-dev] User-defined Structured Content

Fidel Viegas fidel.viegas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 19:21:57 CET 2008

Hi Roberto,

thanks for your reply.

> /system/modules/com.petrodeluanda/classes/com/petrodeluanda/workplace.properties

My module package is com.petrodeluanda.modules.forms, so the correct
path should be:

/system/modules/com.petrodeluanda.modules.forms/classes/com/petrodeluanda/modules/forms/workplace.properties

And this is what I am unable to make it work. In fact, none of the
changes I make to other existing moduels work. I did that with the FAQ
and I am unable to read the properties.

> I did it like that and it worked.
>
> I had to restart the application server to get the right properties.

I did that too and it still does not read. That is why I came here for help.

Were you also using OpenCms 7.0.5?

Thanks once again.

Fidel.