[opencms-dev] User-defined Structured Content

Pomegranate Software- Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Nov 7 20:11:52 CET 2008

Hi Fidel,

fine, you are welcome, its a pleasure to get problems solved ;-)
But I would like to find out if this matter exists and persists on your
environment and if you can reproduce this issue, please do the following:

Make a change to your property file in VFS and publish and restart, is
the change visible?

Could you please provide the version of your TomC@ / Java / OS?

I guess it is most probably a Tomcat / Java combination problem, not
sure, but we will see.

Best,
Arash