[opencms-dev] User-defined Structured Content

Fidel Viegas fidel.viegas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 22:02:19 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 8:11 PM, Pomegranate Software- Arash
Kaffamanesh <arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de> wrote:
> Hi Fidel,
>
> fine, you are welcome, its a pleasure to get problems solved ;-)
> But I would like to find out if this matter exists and persists on your
> environment and if you can reproduce this issue, please do the following:
>
> Make a change to your property file in VFS and publish and restart, is
> the change visible?
>
> Could you please provide the version of your TomC@ / Java / OS?
>
> I guess it is most probably a Tomcat / Java combination problem, not
> sure, but we will see.
>
> Best,
> Arash

Hi Arash,

I have reproduced what you have asked and it worked. What I have to do
is edit the properties file, publish it and then restart tomcat. When
I login and try to create the resource it has the right labels.

I also think that this is a Java/Tomcat combination as I have had this
issue with other web apps. It was cashing the results.

Anyway, thanks once again.

Fidel.