[opencms-dev] workplace is not rendered correctly

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Thu Nov 20 14:44:21 CET 2008

Thanks Arash,

now the export from the workplace is working - but the initial problem
is still there - the workplace is somewhat garbled and some of the
pictures from the demo-pages are missing.

But I'll stop now  working on this issue since there is some
provider-proxy between my browser and my server so that there might be
some problems introduced by this proxy. When I'm back at home with
another connection I'll continue..

Regards,
Manfred

--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640
| PGP-Keys unter              |